We have developed this Policy for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business following these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained:
- We will collect and use of personal information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- CashMore may use this information to provide you with information regarding our products, services, or events from time-to-time.
- You may request that CashMore cease sending you such information or request that your personal information be removed from our database or mailing list at any time.
- CashMore will not disclose any personal information to anyone except as provided for in this policy. We may however need to disclose personal information to CashMore employees who require such information to carry out their duties. There may also be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, except in the case of the sale of CashMore or its associated services or web site(s), CashMore will not disclose your personal information without giving you prior notice thereof and an opportunity to give your consent thereto.
- CashMore makes use of first-party cookies (including the Google Analytics cookie) to collect website analytics data
- No personal information is shared with Google or DoubleClick to deliver targeted advertising. If you prefer not to receive interest-based advertising in web browsers from Google, you can always click the “Opt out” button on the Ads Preferences Manager (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=en) . After you opt-out, Google will not collect interest category information and you will not receive interest-based ads via Google when accessing the web through a web browser. For detail regarding the information Google collects and how it is used to deliver targeted advertising please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
- CashMore is not responsible for and gives no warranties or makes any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party or advertised web sites.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.